Sabrina Salerno Fanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SABRINA SALERNO FANFORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert

Go down 
+4
sabryfan
Salerno-a-go-go
jumbo-2j
realmusicvideos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
realmusicvideos

realmusicvideos

Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert Empty
PostSubject: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 7:17 pm

Last edited by realmusicvideos on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

realmusicvideos likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://nl.youtube.com/user/realmusicvideos
jumbo-2j

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 2:36 pm

Very nice. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Salerno-a-go-go

Salerno-a-go-go

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Thanks to Simon for this - and other individual songs previously posted - from the Bilbao mini-concert , which I think has been termed Sabrina`s first concert ( outdoors and in Spain ). although I do not know the exact date ( though I think it is probably near the year`s end as at the start of the second song (`Get Ready (Holiday Rock)`) there is a long-range camera view that shows behind the stage there are Christmas lights decorations.

I found a torrent whose contents contained this Bilbao mini-concert and I managed to download it then upload it today to Megaupload : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OK37A8DT
so that other forum fans may see all the recorded songs played in consecutive order :
`Boys`
`Get Ready (Holiday Rock)`
`Hot Girl`
`Lady Marmalade`
`Material Girl` ( which , alas , is the only part of a Madonna medley before the recording cuts out ).

The film footage lasts 18`38" and is 243.96 MB and although the picture and sound is sometimes out of synchronisation and not of the best quality it is still worthwhile watching to see a very enthusiastic and energetic Sabrina singing`n`dancing live , working herself and the audience into an enjoyable frenzy bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
realmusicvideos

realmusicvideos

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm

thank you Salerno-a-go-go!
Back to top Go down
sabryfan

sabryfan

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Salerno-a-go-go wrote:
Thanks to Simon for this - and other individual songs previously posted - from the Bilbao mini-concert , which I think has been termed Sabrina`s first concert ( outdoors and in Spain ). although I do not know the exact date ( though I think it is probably near the year`s end as at the start of the second song (`Get Ready (Holiday Rock)`) there is a long-range camera view that shows behind the stage there are Christmas lights decorations.

I found a torrent whose contents contained this Bilbao mini-concert and I managed to download it then upload it today to Megaupload : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OK37A8DT
so that other forum fans may see all the recorded songs played in consecutive order :
`Boys`
`Get Ready (Holiday Rock)`
`Hot Girl`
`Lady Marmalade`
`Material Girl` ( which , alas , is the only part of a Madonna medley before the recording cuts out ).

The film footage lasts 18`38" and is 243.96 MB and although the picture and sound is sometimes out of synchronisation and not of the best quality it is still worthwhile watching to see a very enthusiastic and energetic Sabrina singing`n`dancing live , working herself and the audience into an enjoyable frenzy bounce cheers

It's one of the best videos about her. I downloaded it some years ago... It's a pity that the video stops at the beginning of "Dress you up" of the medley of Madonna.
It's funny to see the audience going mad on the "best moments"... And Sabrina seems to be very pleased about it! Shocked
Back to top Go down
realmusicvideos

realmusicvideos

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:22 am

I also noticed on my old VHS recordings that hat the video always stops at the beginning of "Dress you up" of the medley of Madonna. It never became clear to me if this was the complete recording.....
Back to top Go down
Salerno-a-go-go

Salerno-a-go-go

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Those fellow forum fans that already had this mini-concert in consecutive form ( ie. the 18`38" available ) do they have the same size 243.96 MB version or perhaps they may have a better picture and/or sound quality copy ?

( by the way , I would not think that the cameraman would stop filming at the end of `Material Girl` , rather I presume he would continue into `Dress You Up` and any/all subsequent songs. So if any fan actually watched this mini-concert , if it was broadcast live , then maybe they would know and can tell if there is indeed more film footage after `Material Girl` ? If so then unless the t.v. company lost or destroyed this additional film it may still be stored in a vault waiting to be (re)discovered and shown , I hope Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
dolken2

dolken2

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:27 am

Sabrina-a-go-go said:

Those fellow forum fans that already had this mini-concert in consecutive form ( ie. the 18`38" available ) do they have the same size 243.96 MB version or perhaps they may have a better picture and/or sound quality copy ?

I downloaded this video last september and it seems that it is the same video i.e.: 18´ 38", 243.96 MB and 480 x 360 resolution. Hope this helps with your query.
Back to top Go down
Salerno-a-go-go

Salerno-a-go-go

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:00 am

Thank you dolken2 for your response.
So it seems that I / we / the forum have the best and currently only available version and that if a better and fuller copy exists then I / we / the forum do not know of it - yet. We can but live in hope Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stzasan

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:46 am

Can someone help me find this video?
Back to top Go down
dolken2

dolken2

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:17 pm

stzasan wrote:

Here you go: VIDEO LINK

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
stzasan

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:53 am

dolken2 wrote:
stzasan wrote:

Here you go: VIDEO LINK

bounce bounce bounce bounce

Awesome,  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
redstar

redstar

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 11:00 pm

Does anybody still have that clip? Wink
Back to top Go down
sabfan

sabfan

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 12:09 pm

redstar wrote:
Does anybody still have that clip? Wink

I can offer you this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xlrx6tevbzldqgv/Sabrina_Material_Girl.avi/file

realmusicvideos and redstar like this post

Back to top Go down
redstar

redstar

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 4:15 pm

Thanks, but i remember the parts in the complete white costume were much more ... erm ... enthusiastic. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert   Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert Empty

Back to top Go down

Sabrina live at Bilbao Concert
Page 1 of 1