THE SABRINA SALERNO FANFORUM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios

Go down 
AuthorMessage
realmusicvideos

realmusicvideos

Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios Empty
PostSubject: Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios   Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:18 am

Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios Th_68117_SabrinaSalernoSamanthaFoxSabrinaSalernoP4JD0G6zgObl_122_106loSamantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios Th_68119_SabrinaSalernoSamanthaFoxSabrinaSalernoHDPQHBkAanIl_122_142loSamantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios Th_68120_SabrinaSalernoSamanthaFoxSabrinaSalernoWCgiLpjtt7ml_122_582lo
Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios Th_68122_SabrinaSalernoSamanthaFoxSabrinaSalernoCXI5JPuvgvfl_122_517loSamantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios Th_68124_SabrinaSalernoSamanthaFoxSabrinaSalerno5rlSvLootIBl_122_243loSamantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios Th_68125_SabrinaSalernoSamanthaFoxSabrinaSalernoLmSPrQ79C54l_122_474lo
Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios Th_68127_SabrinaSalernoSamanthaFoxSabrinaSalernodoe9S6lVzBql_122_1061loSamantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios Th_68128_SabrinaSalernoSamanthaFoxSabrinaSalerno4F8F8IvwKCnl_122_398lo

October 22, 2010 - Photo by Bauer Griffin
Back to top Go down
http://nl.youtube.com/user/realmusicvideos
sabrinafan84

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios   Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 am

Thanks for posting! They are still GORGEOUS!!!! cheers flower Laughing
Back to top Go down
Salerno-a-go-go

Salerno-a-go-go

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios   Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:41 am

Yes thanks Simon , well found - and may Sab & Sam enjoy each other`s company , as does this forum , for a long time to come Smile
Back to top Go down
joseph.scala

joseph.scala

PostSubject: Sabrina and Samantha leaving RAI 1 Studios   Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:57 am

Simon,

Thank you for these wonderful photos.

It is good to see Sabrina enjoy success in this project...if I read correctly, "Call Me" reached #4 on European dance chart.

Sabrina and Samantha's version of "Call Me" compares well with Blondie's original version, in my opinion...always some danger in covering a song, especially one that was a hit by the original artist. I wish the video had been more original in concept - reminded me of Sabrina's "Erase Rewind" video (which I like very much) but I'm just being a grumpy old man!

And Sabrina's smile...I could watch Sabrina smile all day!

Warmest regards from the USA,
Joseph
study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios   Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios Empty

Back to top Go down

Samantha Fox and Sabrina Salerno Leave RAI TV Studios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sabrina Salerno Fanforum :: Concerts, Events, etc.-
Jump to: